In this post it’s going to include: questions asked to gather feedback and feedback.
Like usual I posted the piece on an art sharing site to see the responses of real people who don’t know what the project is about, to insure the least amount of bias in answers to see if I meet the brief or fulfilled the intention.
1) What gender do you think the character is?
2) what does the character look like to you?
3) what does the character look like it does?
4) Does the drawing look like it matches the visual style of “Jack Kirby and Will Eisner”?
(if it does or does not match their styles , what aspects matches or does not match it?)
A link to examples of their work: https://deathlake.wordpress.com/2016/02/10/orgins-part2-futher-research/
5) Any key words come to mind? eg character traits/ atmosphere of the character/ appearance
6) Further info/ improvements?